Present address: Bryn T. M. Dentinger, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, 335 Pacific Hall, 5289 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-5289, USA.
Rapid and reliable high-throughput methods of DNA extraction for use in barcoding and molecular systematics of mushrooms
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 628–633, July 2010
How to Cite
DENTINGER, B. T. M., MARGARITESCU, S. and MONCALVO, J.-M. (2010), Rapid and reliable high-throughput methods of DNA extraction for use in barcoding and molecular systematics of mushrooms. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 628–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02825.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2009
- Received 2 July 2009; revision received 24 November 2009; accepted 30 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!