Multiplex PCR and RFLP approaches for identification of rabbitfish (Siganus) species using mitochondrial gene regions
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 741–743, July 2010
How to Cite
RAVAGO-GOTANCO, R. G., MANGLICMOT, M. T. and PANTE, M. J. R. (2010), Multiplex PCR and RFLP approaches for identification of rabbitfish (Siganus) species using mitochondrial gene regions. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 741–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02829.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Received 13 November 2009; revision accepted 30 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!