Rhh: an R extension for estimating multilocus heterozygosity and heterozygosity–heterozygosity correlation
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 720–722, July 2010
How to Cite
ALHO, J. S., VÄLIMÄKI, K. and MERILÄ, J. (2010), Rhh: an R extension for estimating multilocus heterozygosity and heterozygosity–heterozygosity correlation. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 720–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02830.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2010
- Received 6 November 2009; revision received 4 December 2009; accepted 20 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!