Assessing the power of informative subsets of loci for population assignment: standard methods are upwardly biased
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 701–710, July 2010
How to Cite
ANDERSON, E. C. (2010), Assessing the power of informative subsets of loci for population assignment: standard methods are upwardly biased. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 701–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02846.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Received 25 September 2009; revision received 11 January 2010; accepted 24 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!