Arlequin suite ver 3.5: a new series of programs to perform population genetics analyses under Linux and Windows
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 564–567, May 2010
How to Cite
EXCOFFIER, L. and LISCHER, H. E. L. (2010), Arlequin suite ver 3.5: a new series of programs to perform population genetics analyses under Linux and Windows. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 564–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02847.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Received 23 December 2009; revision received 4 February 2010; accepted 9 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!