Using next-generation sequencing for molecular reconstruction of past Arctic vegetation and climate
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1009–1018, November 2010
How to Cite
SØNSTEBØ, J. H., GIELLY, L., BRYSTING, A. K., ELVEN, R., EDWARDS, M., HAILE, J., WILLERSLEV, E., COISSAC, E., RIOUX, D., SANNIER, J., TABERLET, P. and BROCHMANN, C. (2010), Using next-generation sequencing for molecular reconstruction of past Arctic vegetation and climate. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 1009–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02855.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Received 16 September 2009; revision received 14 December 2009, 27 January 2010; accepted 4 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!