Maximizing collection and minimizing risk: does vacuum suction sampling increase the likelihood for misinterpretation of food web connections?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1023–1033, November 2010
How to Cite
CHAPMAN, E. G., ROMERO, S. A. and HARWOOD, J. D. (2010), Maximizing collection and minimizing risk: does vacuum suction sampling increase the likelihood for misinterpretation of food web connections?. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 1023–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02857.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Received 22 January 2010; revision received 4 March 2010; accepted 17 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!