DNA barcoding exposes a case of mistaken identity in the fern horticultural trade
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 979–985, November 2010
How to Cite
PRYER, K. M., SCHUETTPELZ, E., HUIET, L., GRUSZ, A. L., ROTHFELS, C. J., AVENT, T., SCHWARTZ, D. and WINDHAM, M. D. (2010), DNA barcoding exposes a case of mistaken identity in the fern horticultural trade. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 979–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02858.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Received 3 January 2010; revision received 16 March 2010; accepted 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!