Establishing genomic tools and resources for Guizotia abyssinica (L.f.) Cass.—the development of a library of expressed sequence tags, microsatellite loci, and the sequencing of its chloroplast genome
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1048–1058, November 2010
How to Cite
DEMPEWOLF, H., KANE, N. C., OSTEVIK, K. L., GELETA, M., BARKER, M. S., LAI, Z., STEWART, M. L., BEKELE, E., ENGELS, J. M. M., CRONK, Q. C. B. and RIESEBERG, L. H. (2010), Establishing genomic tools and resources for Guizotia abyssinica (L.f.) Cass.—the development of a library of expressed sequence tags, microsatellite loci, and the sequencing of its chloroplast genome. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 1048–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02859.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
- Received 2 December 2009; revision received 24 March 2010; accepted 2 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!