Mining online genomic resources in Anolis carolinensis facilitates rapid and inexpensive development of cross-species microsatellite markers for the Anolis lizard genus
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 126–133, January 2011
How to Cite
WORDLEY, C., SLATE, J. and STAPLEY, J. (2011), Mining online genomic resources in Anolis carolinensis facilitates rapid and inexpensive development of cross-species microsatellite markers for the Anolis lizard genus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02863.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 1 March 2010; revision received 6 April 2010; accepted 8 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!