METHODOLOGICAL ADVANCES – INFERENCE OF POPULATION STRUCTURE
Comparison of the Mantel test and alternative approaches for detecting complex multivariate relationships in the spatial analysis of genetic data
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Special Issue: Advances in the Analysis of Spatial Genetic Data
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 831–844, September 2010
How to Cite
LEGENDRE, P. and FORTIN, M.-J. (2010), Comparison of the Mantel test and alternative approaches for detecting complex multivariate relationships in the spatial analysis of genetic data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 831–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02866.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received 31 December 2009; revisions received 26 February 2010, 19 March 2010; accepted 24 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!