This database is being continually updated.
Birdstrikes and barcoding: can DNA methods help make the airways safer?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2011
How to Cite
WAUGH, J., EVANS, M. W., MILLAR, C. D. and LAMBERT, D. M. (2011), Birdstrikes and barcoding: can DNA methods help make the airways safer?. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02884.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received 10 January 2010; revision accepted 26 April 2010
Vol. 11, Issue 6, 1127, Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!