Marlin, software to create, run, and analyse spatially realistic simulations
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 146–150, January 2011
How to Cite
MEIRMANS, P. G. (2011), Marlin, software to create, run, and analyse spatially realistic simulations. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 146–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02888.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Received 3 March 2010; revision received 29 April 2010; accepted 13 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!