Prospects of barcoding the Italian wild dendroflora: oaks reveal severe limitations to tracking species identity
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 72–83, January 2011
How to Cite
PIREDDA, R., SIMEONE, M. C., ATTIMONELLI, M., BELLAROSA, R. and SCHIRONE, B. (2011), Prospects of barcoding the Italian wild dendroflora: oaks reveal severe limitations to tracking species identity. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 72–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02900.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Received 9 April 2010; revisions received 8 June 2010, 25 June 2010; accepted 6 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!