Developing a series of conservative anchor markers and their application to phylogenomics of Laurasiatherian mammals
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January 2011
How to Cite
ZHOU, X., XU, S., ZHANG, P. and YANG, G. (2011), Developing a series of conservative anchor markers and their application to phylogenomics of Laurasiatherian mammals. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 134–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02903.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 22 March 2010; revision received 20 June 2010; accepted 6 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!