A new PCR-RFLP-based method for an easier systematic affiliation of European water frogs
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 200–205, January 2011
How to Cite
PATRELLE, C., OHST, T., PICARD, D., PAGANO, A., SOURICE, S., DALLAY, M.-G. and PLÖTNER, J. (2011), A new PCR-RFLP-based method for an easier systematic affiliation of European water frogs. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 200–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02905.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 19 April 2010; revision received 24 June 2010; accepted 6 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!