SNP detection in Na/K ATP-ase gene α1 subunit of bisexual and parthenogenetic Artemia strains by RFLP screening
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 211–214, January 2011
How to Cite
MANAFFAR, R., ZARE, S., AGH, N., ABDOLAHZADEH, N., SOLTANIAN, S., SORGELOOS, P., BOSSIER, P. and VAN STAPPEN, G. (2011), SNP detection in Na/K ATP-ase gene α1 subunit of bisexual and parthenogenetic Artemia strains by RFLP screening. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02908.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 17 June 2010; revision received 7 July 2010; accepted 18 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!