Validation of swabs as a non-destructive and relatively non-invasive DNA sampling method in fish
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 107–109, January 2011
How to Cite
LE VIN, A. L., ADAM, A., TEDDER, A., ARNOLD, K. E. and MABLE, B. K. (2011), Validation of swabs as a non-destructive and relatively non-invasive DNA sampling method in fish. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02909.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Received 5 May 2010; revision received 9 July 2010; accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!