All sequences described have been deposited in GenBank (accession numbers GW698221-GW706922)
Identification of genes responding to nematode infection in red grouse
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 305–313, March 2011
How to Cite
WEBSTER, L. M. I., MELLO, L. V., MOUGEOT, F., MARTINEZ-PADILLA, J., PATERSON, S. and PIERTNEY, S. B. (2011), Identification of genes responding to nematode infection in red grouse. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 305–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02912.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received 25 March 2010; revision received 26 July 2010; accepted 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!