Present address: School of Biosciences, Geoffrey Pope Building, University of Exeter Stocker Road, Exeter EX4 4QD UK.
Multiplex reactions for the molecular detection of predation on pest and nonpest invertebrates in agroecosystems
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 370–373, March 2011
How to Cite
ANDREW KING, R., MORENO-RIPOLL, R., AGUSTÍ, N., SHAYLER, S. P., BELL, J. R., BOHAN, D. A. and SYMONDSON, W. O. C. (2011), Multiplex reactions for the molecular detection of predation on pest and nonpest invertebrates in agroecosystems. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 370–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02913.x
Present address: Eurofins Agroscience Services Ltd, Slade Lane, Wilson, Melbourne, Derbyshire DE73 8AG, UK.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
- Received 2 June 2010; revision received 27 July 2010; accepted 29 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!