Phylogeographic inferences from chloroplast DNA: quantifying the effects of mutations in repetitive and non-repetitive sequences
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 279–285, March 2011
How to Cite
VACHON, N. and FREELAND, J. R. (2011), Phylogeographic inferences from chloroplast DNA: quantifying the effects of mutations in repetitive and non-repetitive sequences. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 279–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02921.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 16 June 2010; revision received 4 August 2010; accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!