Authors contributed equally to this work.
A multilocus, temperature stress-related gene expression profile assay in Acropora millepora, a dominant reef-building coral
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 328–334, March 2011
How to Cite
SOUTER, P., BAY, L. K., ANDREAKIS, N., CSÁSZÁR, N., SENECA, F. O. and Van OPPEN, M. J. H. (2011), A multilocus, temperature stress-related gene expression profile assay in Acropora millepora, a dominant reef-building coral. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 328–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02923.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 2 February 2010; revision received 31 August 2010; accepted 2 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!