Present address: Jeremy M. Brown, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 3060 Valley Life Sciences Building, Berkeley, CA 94720-3140, USA.
DIM SUM: demography and individual migration simulated using a Markov chain
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 358–363, March 2011
How to Cite
BROWN, J. M., SAVIDGE, K. and McTAVISH, E. J. B. (2011), DIM SUM: demography and individual migration simulated using a Markov chain. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02925.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 8 December 2009; revision received 12 July 2010; accepted 18 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!