The use of high-resolution melting analysis for genotyping Symbiodinium strains: a sensitive and fast approach
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 394–399, March 2011
How to Cite
GRANADOS-CIFUENTES, C. and RODRIGUEZ-LANETTY, M. (2011), The use of high-resolution melting analysis for genotyping Symbiodinium strains: a sensitive and fast approach. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 394–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02933.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 26 July 2010; revision received 15 September 2010; accepted 23 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!