These authors contributed equally to this work.
An ARMS-based technique for sex determination of red panda (Ailurus fulgens)
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 400–403, March 2011
How to Cite
LI, Y., XU, X., ZHANG, L., ZHANG, Z., SHEN, F., ZHANG, W. and YUE, B. (2011), An ARMS-based technique for sex determination of red panda (Ailurus fulgens). Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 400–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02934.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Received 28 July 2010; revision received 18 September 2010; accepted 23 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!