Present address: University of Basel, Klingelbergstrasse 50/70, CH-4056 Basel, Switzerland.
Identification of single nucleotide polymorphisms in candidate genes for growth and reproduction in a nonmodel organism; the Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 71–80, March 2011
How to Cite
HEMMER-HANSEN, J., NIELSEN, E. E., MELDRUP, D. and MITTELHOLZER, C. (2011), Identification of single nucleotide polymorphisms in candidate genes for growth and reproduction in a nonmodel organism; the Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02940.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 27 April 2010; revision received 18 August 2010; accepted 22 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!