A simple route to single-nucleotide polymorphisms in a nonmodel species: identification and characterization of SNPs in the Artic ringed seal (Pusa hispida hispida)
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 9–19, March 2011
How to Cite
OLSEN, M. T., VOLNY, V. H., BÉRUBÉ, M., DIETZ, R., LYDERSEN, C., KOVACS, K. M., DODD, R. S. and PALSBøLL, P. J. (2011), A simple route to single-nucleotide polymorphisms in a nonmodel species: identification and characterization of SNPs in the Artic ringed seal (Pusa hispida hispida). Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 9–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02941.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 17 May 2010; revision received 19 August 2010; accepted 26 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!