Application of SNPs for population genetics of nonmodel organisms: new opportunities and challenges
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 123–136, March 2011
How to Cite
HELYAR, S. J., HEMMER-HANSEN, J., BEKKEVOLD, D., TAYLOR, M. I., OGDEN, R., LIMBORG, M. T., CARIANI, A., MAES, G. E., DIOPERE, E., CARVALHO, G. R. and NIELSEN, E. E. (2011), Application of SNPs for population genetics of nonmodel organisms: new opportunities and challenges. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 123–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02943.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 14 July 2010; revision received 23 September 2010; accepted 27 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!