Genetic barcoding of marine leeches (Ozobranchus spp.) from Florida sea turtles and their divergence in host specificity
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 271–278, March 2011
How to Cite
McGOWIN, A. E., TRUONG, T. M., CORBETT, A. M., BAGLEY, D. A., EHRHART, L. M., BRESETTE, M. J., WEEGE, S. T. and CLARK, D. (2011), Genetic barcoding of marine leeches (Ozobranchus spp.) from Florida sea turtles and their divergence in host specificity. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 271–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02946.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Received 1 September 2010; revision received 11 October 2010; accepted 21 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!