SpedeSTEM: a rapid and accurate method for species delimitation
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 473–480, May 2011
How to Cite
ENCE, D. D. and CARSTENS, B. C. (2011), SpedeSTEM: a rapid and accurate method for species delimitation. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 473–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02947.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2010
- Received 17 June 2010; revision received 23 September 2010; 18 October 2010; accepted 22 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!