Evaluating SNP ascertainment bias and its impact on population assignment in Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 218–225, March 2011
How to Cite
BRADBURY, I. R., HUBERT, S., HIGGINS, B., BOWMAN, S., PATERSON, I. G., SNELGROVE, P. V. R., MORRIS, C. J., GREGORY, R. S., HARDIE, D. C., BORZA, T. and BENTZEN, P. (2011), Evaluating SNP ascertainment bias and its impact on population assignment in Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 218–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02949.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 31 May 2010; revision received 20 October 2010; accepted 22 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!