These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
A noninvasive, direct real-time PCR method for sex determination in multiple avian species
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government Work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 415–417, March 2011
How to Cite
BRUBAKER, J. L., KAROUNA-RENIER, N. K., CHEN, Y., JENKO, K., SPRAGUE, D. T. and HENRY, P. F. P. (2011), A noninvasive, direct real-time PCR method for sex determination in multiple avian species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 415–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02951.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2010
- Received 23 September 2010; revision accepted 21 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!