Much of my research focuses on the development and application of DNA forensic methods to wildlife crime investigation. The move towards the use of genome-wide approaches to marker discovery has come through involvement in FishPopTrace and SturSNiP projects, as well as ongoing conservation genetic work at the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland.
Unlocking the potential of genomic technologies for wildlife forensics
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 109–116, March 2011
How to Cite
OGDEN, R. (2011), Unlocking the potential of genomic technologies for wildlife forensics. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02954.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 23 July 2010; revision received 3 November 2010; accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!