SNP discovery in black cottonwood (Populus trichocarpa) by population transcriptome resequencing
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 81–92, March 2011
How to Cite
GERALDES, A., PANG, J., THIESSEN, N., CEZARD, T., MOORE, R., ZHAO, Y., TAM, A., WANG, S., FRIEDMANN, M., BIROL, I., JONES, S. J. M., CRONK, Q. C. B. and DOUGLAS, C. J. (2011), SNP discovery in black cottonwood (Populus trichocarpa) by population transcriptome resequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02960.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 6 August 2010; revision received 5 November 2010; accepted 15 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!