An empirical comparison of SNPs and microsatellites for parentage and kinship assignment in a wild sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) population
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 150–161, March 2011
How to Cite
HAUSER, L., BAIRD, M., HILBORN, R., SEEB, L. W. and SEEB, J. E. (2011), An empirical comparison of SNPs and microsatellites for parentage and kinship assignment in a wild sockeye salmon (Oncorhynchus nerka) population. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02961.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 23 August 2010; revision received 4 November 2010; accepted 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!