Short reads and nonmodel species: exploring the complexities of next-generation sequence assembly and SNP discovery in the absence of a reference genome
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 93–108, March 2011
How to Cite
EVERETT, M. V., GRAU, E. D. and SEEB, J. E. (2011), Short reads and nonmodel species: exploring the complexities of next-generation sequence assembly and SNP discovery in the absence of a reference genome. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 93–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02969.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 1 September 2010; revision received 26 November 2010; accepted 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!