Discovery and characterization of single nucleotide polymorphisms in Chinook salmon, Oncorhynchus tshawytscha
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 50–66, March 2011
How to Cite
CLEMENTO, A. J., ABADÍA-CARDOSO, A., STARKS, H. A. and GARZA, J. C. (2011), Discovery and characterization of single nucleotide polymorphisms in Chinook salmon, Oncorhynchus tshawytscha. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 50–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02972.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 8 August 2010; revision received 1 December 2010; accepted 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!