Sperm whale population structure in the eastern and central North Pacific inferred by the use of single-nucleotide polymorphisms, microsatellites and mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 278–298, March 2011
How to Cite
MESNICK, S. L., TAYLOR, B. L., ARCHER, F. I., MARTIEN, K. K., TREVIÑO, S. E., HANCOCK-HANSER, B. L., MORENO MEDINA, S. C., PEASE, V. L., ROBERTSON, K. M., STRALEY, J. M., BAIRD, R. W., CALAMBOKIDIS, J., SCHORR, G. S., WADE, P., BURKANOV, V., LUNSFORD, C. R., RENDELL, L. and MORIN, P. A. (2011), Sperm whale population structure in the eastern and central North Pacific inferred by the use of single-nucleotide polymorphisms, microsatellites and mitochondrial DNA. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 278–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02973.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 15 August 2010; revision received 17 November 2010; accepted 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!