Present address: Sea Mammal Research Unit Ltd, New Technology Centre, North Haugh, St. Andrews, Fife KY 16 9SR, UK.
PERMANENT GENETIC RESOURCES ARTICLE
Proportion of prey consumed can be determined from faecal DNA using real-time PCR
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 530–540, May 2011
How to Cite
BOWLES, E., SCHULTE, P. M., TOLLIT, D. J., DEAGLE, B. E. and TRITES, A. W. (2011), Proportion of prey consumed can be determined from faecal DNA using real-time PCR. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 530–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02974.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Received 25 August 2010; revision received 21 November 2010; accepted 25 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!