Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) discovery and applications of SNP genotyping in nonmodel organisms
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–8, March 2011
How to Cite
SEEB, J. E., CARVALHO, G., HAUSER, L., NAISH, K., ROBERTS, S. and SEEB, L. W. (2011), Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) discovery and applications of SNP genotyping in nonmodel organisms. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2010.02979.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 13 December 2010; revision received 21 December 2010; accepted 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!