Development of 54 novel single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) assays for sockeye and coho salmon and assessment of available SNPs to differentiate stocks within the Columbia River
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: SNP Development in Non-Model Organisms
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 20–30, March 2011
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, N. R. and NARUM, S. R. (2011), Development of 54 novel single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) assays for sockeye and coho salmon and assessment of available SNPs to differentiate stocks within the Columbia River. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02977.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 31 May 2010; accepted 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!