Dye shift: a neglected source of genotyping error in molecular ecology
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 514–520, May 2011
How to Cite
SUTTON, J. T., ROBERTSON, B. C. and JAMIESON, I. G. (2011), Dye shift: a neglected source of genotyping error in molecular ecology. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 514–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02981.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Received 18 April 2010; revision received 6 December 2010; accepted 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!