MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS AND DNA TAXONOMY
Two highly validated multiplexes (12-plex and 8-plex) for species delimitation and parentage analysis in oaks (Quercus spp.)
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 578–585, May 2011
How to Cite
GUICHOUX, E., LAGACHE, L., WAGNER, S., LÉGER, P. and PETIT, R.J. (2011), Two highly validated multiplexes (12-plex and 8-plex) for species delimitation and parentage analysis in oaks (Quercus spp.). Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 578–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02983.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2011
- Received 5 October 2010; revision received 2 December 2010; accepted 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!