INVITED TECHNICAL REVIEW
Skyline-plot methods for estimating demographic history from nucleotide sequences
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 423–434, May 2011
How to Cite
HO, S. Y. W. and SHAPIRO, B. (2011), Skyline-plot methods for estimating demographic history from nucleotide sequences. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 423–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02988.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2011
- Received 4 October 2010; revision received 14 December 2010; accepted 24 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!