jMHC: software assistant for multilocus genotyping of gene families using next-generation amplicon sequencing
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 739–742, July 2011
How to Cite
STUGLIK, M. T., RADWAN, J. and BABIK, W. (2011), jMHC: software assistant for multilocus genotyping of gene families using next-generation amplicon sequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 739–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.02997.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Received 26 November 2010; revision received 6 January 2011; accepted 13 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!