Present address: Département de biologie and Centre d’études nordiques, Université Laval, 1045 avenue de la Médecine, Québec G1V 0A6, Canada
Description of microsatellite markers and genotyping performances using feathers and buccal swabs for the Ivory gull (Pagophila eburnea)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 877–889, September 2011
How to Cite
YANNIC, G., SERMIER, R., AEBISCHER, A., GAVRILO, M. V., GILG, O., MILJETEIG, C., SABARD, B., STRØM, H., POUIVÉ, E. and BROQUET, T. (2011), Description of microsatellite markers and genotyping performances using feathers and buccal swabs for the Ivory gull (Pagophila eburnea). Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 877–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03015.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Received 6 September 2010; revision received 1 March 2011; accepted 7 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!