Present address: Rivers and Fisheries Trusts of Scotland, Marine Scotland, Freshwater Laboratory, Faskally, Pitlochry, Scotland PH16 5LB, UK
DNA barcoding of Canada’s skates
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 968–978, November 2011
How to Cite
COULSON, M. W., DENTI, D., VAN GUELPEN, L., MIRI, C., KENCHINGTON, E. and BENTZEN, P. (2011), DNA barcoding of Canada’s skates. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 968–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03034.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received 5 February 2011; revision received 29 April 2011; accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!