Establishment of a mitochondrial DNA sequence database for the identification of fish species commercially available in South Africa
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 979–991, November 2011
How to Cite
CAWTHORN, D.-M., STEINMAN, H. A. and CORLI WITTHUHN, R. (2011), Establishment of a mitochondrial DNA sequence database for the identification of fish species commercially available in South Africa. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 979–991. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03039.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 18 February 2011; revision received 13 May 2011; accepted 17 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!