Recent discoveries of armyworms in Japan and their species identification using DNA barcoding
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 992–1001, November 2011
How to Cite
SUTOU, M., KATO, T. and ITO, M. (2011), Recent discoveries of armyworms in Japan and their species identification using DNA barcoding. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 992–1001. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03040.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received 8 February 2011; revision received 5 May 2011; accepted 11 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!