These authors contributed equally to this work.
optiFLP: software for automated optimization of amplified fragment length polymorphism scoring parameters
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1113–1118, November 2011
How to Cite
ARTHOFER, W., SCHLICK-STEINER, B. C. and STEINER, F. M. (2011), optiFLP: software for automated optimization of amplified fragment length polymorphism scoring parameters. Molecular Ecology Resources, 11: 1113–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2011.03043.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
- Received 14 February 2011; revision received 18 May 2011; accepted 28 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!